Spillerforeningen is the Danish Football Players’ Association that represents footballers in Denmark as well as Danish footballers abroad. We have systematized pensions, insurances, education and a number of other important issues so all players can get efficient help when most in need.
Unfortunately, we do not provide a version of this website in English.
However, you can see our folder for foreign members in English here, and you are always welcome to contact us with specific questions on +45 33 12 11 28 or email@example.com.
If you want to become a member, call President Thomas Lindrup on +45 22 99 33 73 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of examples of what Spillerforeningen can help you with:
- Holiday allowances and pension
- Insurances and work-related injuries
- Bank counselling through experts from Spar Nord Bank
- Tax counselling through accountants from Ernst & Young
- Pension and savings through experts from Aon Private Consulting
- Judicial counselling through lawyers from Kromann Reumert
- Participating at the FIFPro Tournament for transfer free players
- Finding a new club using the transfer list
- Contract negotiation through AgentService
- Education, job and networking
- Becoming part of the campaign Show Racism the Red Card
- Participating at the annual football gala
- Leasing of Mercedes-Benz cars at favourable prices at Lease-a-Star
- Discounts at more than 1,000 stores and a payment card
- Discounts on football boots and equipment at Unisport
- Cheap call rates at TelePlus
- And much more...